Following are some of the important topics one has to be thorough with regard to the exams.
- What are different types of photographs?
- Derive the equation for height difference using parallax equations?
- Explain mosaics, ground control?
- Explain the process of remote sensing
- explain the concept of resolution in remote sensing?
- How electromagnetic energy interacts with earth surface features?
- How electromagnetic energy interacts with atmospheric features?
- Explain various elements of image interpretation?
- Explain spectral properties of soil, water and vegetation?
- Explain supervised classification?
- Explain unsupervised classification?
- What are various techniques of contrast stretching?
- What are various components of GIS?
- Explain vector data model?
- Explain raster data model?
- Explain different types of data input techniques in GIS?
- Explain any one agricultural application of GIS?
- Explain any one water resource related application of GIS?
- Explain any one environmental related application of GIS?